Click & Collect at Affordable Cars Of Kent
Reserve your Next Car Online for £99 and Collect Safely from Affordable Cars Of Kent
Fantastic News! As of 12th April 2021 following government guidance, Affordable Cars Of Kent are back open and operating as normal!
We understand things may still be a little tender and we appreciate some of you may not want to visit us just yet so good news for you, following a great success our ‘Click & Collect’ service is here to stay. Click & Collect allows you to safely browse through our 80+ cars in stock and buy your next car from the comfort of your own home. With Click & Collect, you can easily reserve a car for just £99, apply for finance (if needed) and get a honest valuation on your part exchange, all completely online.
You might be wondering how Click & Collect works so here is a step by step run down for you.
- Browse through our 80+ cars currently in stock and call us on 01634 406835.
- Via WhatsApp or Email we will send you over a detailed video of the exterior and interior of the car along with pictures of any damages we find. We will then send over images of the documents including the V5C, service history record and any other relevant paperwork relating to the car.
- If you are happy with what you see we will then ask for as little as £99.00 to reserve the vehicle while we get it ready for you. This can be taken over the phone, via bank transfer or via our handy ‘Reserve Now’ button found on our website. At this point an estimated collection day will be arranged with you.
- If required we will then have the vehicle Serviced, MOT’d, pre delivery inspected, fully valeted and sanitised ready for collection.
- Prior to you coming to collect your new car a member of the team will contact you to complete as much of the relevant paperwork as possible over the phone. When you arrive you will find your lovely new car parked in our dedicated handover area with all of the relevant documents (sanitised) on the passenger seat ready to sign.
- Once you have signed everything and have paid for the car, a member of staff with pop out to you to collect the documents and hand over the key to your new car.
- You drive away in your lovely new car with a big smile on your face and kindly leave us an honest review online to let other people know how your experience was with Affordable Cars Of Kent.
We understand this can be a daunting experience buying a car without seeing it but we can assure you that your new car will be described exactly as it is....just check out our reviews on Google, AutoTrader & Facebook. We are that confident that if for any reason you are not happy with how we have described the vehicle we will offer you a full refund. We want to reassure you that we remain committed to providing the best customer service to all of our customers. In accordance with Government guidance all customers are required to wear a face covering (unless exempt) that covers your nose and mouth, for the duration of your visit with us. We would also ask politely that your hands are fully sanitised and a safe distance of 2m is kept at all times. We ask that if possible all final payments are made contactlessly via Bank Transfer.